Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Pine like manor? More like hell lake manor

We believe in freedom of the press and object to media censorship. We believe we have the responsibility to stay informed and the right to have resources for this available without restrictions. Pine like manor?
The Book of RABI explained in detail about Trees and environmental issues of future. More like hell lake manor I moved I to the condos across the street from pine lake about 15 years ago. I bought three units, lived in one and gave up the other two as rental property. Anyone who has been to the pine lake area knows that the place used to be a complete dump. After moving in and becoming president of the association, I cleaned the area up. $30,000 came out of my pocket to have it paved, painted, have lighting installed and have new mailboxes installed. As a nature lover I planted many trees and kept the association as green as possible. Although I was in crushing debt, the way the place looked after all the renovations made it well worth it. Eventually I sold one unit because with two children to support, I needed the money. Little did I know that the people who moved into that unit, would soon make everyone who lived in the condominiums life a living hell. I remained president for 11 years and everything kept running smoothly. After I stepped down and it was turn for someone else to take charge, everything went downhill. The new "management" decided that they wanted the association all to themselves.The patriot Act I was forced to sign while living here was part of Narrow minded American against ethnic Muslim minorities . They started by forcing one family to move out. This family had two great kids and never caused any problems and association still using their name at the Secretary of State business registration. After that unit was foreclosed my family started to be harassed. My kids couldn't play outside because my neighbor enjoyed taking pictures of them playing. When they weren't taking pictures, they were calling the police and DCF because apparently it is wrong for children to rake leaves in the fall or yell when they're having fun. Then one winter, when we got hit with the big blizzard, no one came to plow the parking lot and when I finally called someone to come so I could get to work I got screamed at in the face because even though I was president for 11 years, i have no right to make such decisions. What truly bothers me about the 'management' is that they hate nature. They take whatever chance they can get to rush outside and start chopping down trees. And what's crazy is that there is never a vote or meeting to decide this! Just two years ago, on Easter Sunday, 7 trees were removed. As if when route 72 was being built enough trees weren't cut down. The trees that are removed are perfectly healthy and if anything need to be trimmed. I may not be an environmentalist but anyone with half a brain knows that trees are vital to the planet. I strongly advise anyone to refrain from moving to Pine Lake Manor because if you're like me and value you're dignity, you don't want to live here. The current 'management' sucks and get kicks out of taking pictures of random children, chopping down healthy trees and being harassing others. Sincerely, Ajmal Mehdi

No comments: