Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Religious Asylum

Religious Asylum
The Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton , James Steinberg ,Michael Posner ,Stephen Shih ,Janet Napolitano , Alejandro Mayorkas, Lori Scialabba Director of Refugee, Asylum and International Operations Directorate, Mark Sullivan, Steven McFarland, U S President & Senators .

I have been trying to sponsor my brothers, sisters and parents from Pakistan for the past 9 years based on religious asylum. Each time I got a letter saying that some document are missing I got the document, filled it out and sent it back. The case was then denied because of low income.
I find this extremely unfair because I filled out every form they asked me for years and then they just said that you can't sponsor your family because my income is low it is religious asylum not based of money . America was introduce by God for religious freedom. I feel that I am living in a prison camp of a bunch of republicans fundamentalist and democratic fundamentalist Atheists who think that they are Christians, Hindus and Jews .
Question is , Should I ask Government of Pakistani for religious asylum and move there? please let me know ASAP ?
United State INS could have told me that in the first year that they didn't believe in different faiths or God (Rab).
There are a ton of reasons why the INS didn't approve my case . The major one is religious discrimination , racism. The one thing America is famous for worldwide. Since I am not a Christian, Jew or Hindu it takes the INS a longer time to check my paperwork for my parents , brothers and sisters to be sponsored but only 2 seconds to look at the name and faith and just deny the whole thing. But if I was a Christian named John Smith, then they would have let me sponsor my family and it wouldn't have taken them many years.
I would like to ask the Honorable Hillary Rodham Clinton , James Steinberg ,Michael Posner ,Stephen Shih ,Janet Napolitano , Alejandro Mayorkas, Lori Scialabba Associate Director, Refugee Asylum and International Operations Directorate, Mark Sullivan, Steven McFarland to stop denying cases because of religious and racial things like faith, names and origin, Lying about low Income and they should start doing there jobs a bit more professionally. I would think by now they would already know that my low income was caused because of them.
· 2003- Hudson United Bank made us sign the Patriot Act because of my Faith.
· INS held our oath for citizenship and Held family asylum ship because of my faith.
· Homicide written on my home because of my Faith
· Lost job because someone wanted to "rearrange my face" because of my Faith.
I filed the law suit (3; 08-CV-01531-wwe) because of INS racial profiling, and religious discrimination because of my faith and origin. The government forced me to sign the Patriot Act and made me feel that I am different from the common American citizen.
I lost my job, business Bristol Fashions LLC, Pine Lake Manors Condo Association of Bristol CT that caused loss of income . I would like to have at least one family member here for my social life and happiness, I am sorry that I have Human Faith and I am different from the Privileged Christian, Jew or Hindu American Atheists citizens who don‘t have family values, moral values.



Sincerely,
Ajmal Mehdi of Human Faith
Father : Zaheer-ul-Islam Naqvi ISL 2007777026
Mother : Kaneez Batool ISL2007777025
Qusar E Batool, St.No.7
Gulghasat Colony
Multan Pakistan
American Address:
511 Pine St
Bristol Ct 06010
860.583.3338
860.582.2226

No comments: