Sunday, February 22, 2009

विल ऑफ़ मेहदी

1-19-09
WILL OF AJMAL MEHDI
WILL OF AJ MEHDI (Nick Name)
WILL OF Lucky (Nick Name)
WILL OF Human Faith (Nick Name)
WILL OF SYED NAQVI (Nick Name of Abraham)
WILL OF DUST COLORED (Nick Name)



I Ajmal Mehdi of Bristol, Connecticut County of Hartford Son of Mr. Islam Father of Adam Mehdi has Adam’s and Abraham’s monotheistic faith of humanity which is human faith. If get killed or disappear, no one will believe anything from any one about religious that will start Chain of Tragedies on this earth. My Body will go to Multan (CITY OF CURE) Pakistan and my grave will not have head stone nor any wood and peace of stone in the grave all my belonging will go to my wife Nirali Shah whom I love after my Rab (God) and my America.
IN GOD (Rab) I TRUST I HAVE FAITH IN HUMANITY (Rabi).

No comments: