Monday, February 2, 2015

The Essence of Liberty

The Essence of Liberty 

Demos-kratos a Greek language word which means a system of City- State where Public participate for higher lawmaking within meaningful sense. Last three centuries history has rescued the Democracy only to transform it into a conflicting question whats next ? The petition of change was loud enough from this democratic administration for a new beginning from an oligarchy. They spoke for the public and tried to win the mobilized constant of Mr. Obama which is fine for diversifying culture. This is of course true and it is one of the reasons I have been writing under the people party banner for human fealty a way of higher lawmaking system for domestic tranquility and human rights.  

Our founding Oligarchs are ruling us from graves with the hope that we would change constitutional politics according to the time. Perhaps they are happy that we have reached democratic heights merely because we don't bar minorities and women from the polls and elections. On other hand one hundred plus countries classified themselves as an democracies based on the will of the people while lacks basic services. In my Supreme Court Case 11-768 I argued that democracy has disappeared from the world when I was forced to sign the patriot act and lost my job and health.

Over time it has become standard practice for Supreme Court justices to discourage change to keep normal political life from transformation of higher lawmaking which is the origin of liberty and the essence of Human fealty. Since am involved in political activities to learn and improve human nature by showing them another side of consciousness. One of the most powerful spiritual and human rights practice is to change not only yourself but humanity which is in the bondage and suffering since immemorial. 

I have spent much of my life observing the life of birds and bees as well as human beings as a self style naturalist who is curious about nature and its creator. I find that life is a beautiful journey with many fascinating questions; perhaps some are unanswerable. Every part of our universe plays an important role in revolving to know truth. I find that the truth is hiding in the brain, heart and soul the most elegant fascinating creation of God. It is my habit to write many stories and this one begins in the city of Ashrafia in Saudia Arabia. I was about 11 to 12 years old playing with my little sister outside of our home, across the street there were a couple shops and many neighborhood kids came to get groceries or daily items for their family and we said "hello" to each other. 

Tariq was our next door neighbor, he came to get some anabs ( meaning grapes in English) and just as he left the shop we talked to each other and were playing with the stick in the mud, I noticed a 20 riyal bill someone had dropped across the street laying flat on the side of the road, it was a breezy day and then I noticed someone from the opposite side looking at me and the money, a doubt took place in my heart, by assuming that the gentlemen would take the money even though I know it's not even mine. As that man came close to the money he picked up a small rock and placed it on top of the money, he looked in my eyes and smiled. I will never forget his face, and I was embarrassed by assuming that he will take the money, even though he was honest. 

My sister and me went home. I started thinking about a question that rose in my mind, which is why I had a doubt on him. I realized that it is a natural habit as a string attached to a human heart. While time moves on we were in a plane flying back to Pakistan, a air gap hits the plane due to the desert and the less oxygenated area the fear clicks in for a moment and heart comes to the stomach and after a minute or 2 everybody was fine and I thought about the fear and realized the string attached to the human heart. 

Finally we get home relaxed for a few days and curious about things as always, one day while taking friends pets to the lake with tommy the dog saw a beautiful bird called Hud Hud, The bird had opened his crown and was inviting a female bird with an unusual sound took off in the air and I fell in love with that bird. I wanted get a hud hud as a pet so I put many traps to catch one but was unable to get it. I realized while siting near the trap that the bird has freedom and why would I keep a beautiful bird in the cage just because I love it? very ashamed and realized that true love comes from Liberty and noticed that love is a string attached to the human heart. 

Time is the best teacher of things, the next day was the day of Eid , no school for three days, happy like snow days in New England for kids. Many people were shopping around the main road, and kids of my age were playing around, while I was thinking about faith, what is faith which is also invisible like other three strings and I realized that is the fourth chamber of heart which is full of faith that has a real string attached to it. Volunteering and student of nature in UConn Medical Center helping elderly patients with the needs, and many heart patients to talk and get their feeling of recovery and habits. 

I learn pleasure form a human heart and brain according to the culture and food but the soul, Am sure the force that drives our journey is well aware of our struggle for knowledge to improve our lifestyle for future as well as our constitutional politics according to 21st Century. In the language of Rabi we learn that success of the people lay in attitudes of its leaders toward change in life whether it's education, government or healthcare, day breaks when heat hits the small particles of light in the sky's to light up morning for change

Written by Ajmal Mehdi

No comments: